15 Animals And Their Human-Like Expressions Will Make You Laugh In Tears!

1. That face we make when our silent friend suddenly looses his calm and beats the shit out of others- We are like—WhooOohoooo!!


2. That face we make when we are caught


3. When you regret saying something- Oh God! Why did I say that?


4. When you’re completely shocked and thinking- WTF just happened?!



5. When you observe someone bitching about you and you’re like- This bitch has a lot to say about me…


6. That face you make when someone says something idiotic and you keep thinking- What the hell is wrong with this person!!


7. The moment when you’re about to scratch your palm


8. This is when you’ve to FAKE a smile in front of your relatives


9. Ummm…when your Bae is angry and you think…when did I hurt her or Am I forgetting something…


10. Boss Life bi*ches!!


11. When your uncool friend get’s a girlfriend and you’re thinking- WTF is wrong with me? Am I that bad?


12. Hey you, don’t try to be smart and put your hands up


13. Bitch please, I’m done talking to you


14. *Whispering* I can make love to you 


15. When you’re in your room and suddenly someone enters in *-*


15 Animals And Their Human-Like Expressions Will Make You Laugh In Tears! 15 Animals And Their Human-Like Expressions Will Make You Laugh In Tears! Reviewed by Sunil Kumar on 22:19 Rating: 5

No comments